A- A+


How do I access SDS?

To access SDS, you need to contact your local social work department, and there will be an assessment process.  We would recommend getting in touch with your local centre for inclusive living or SDS support organisation.  They will be able to help you prepare for the assessment and think about what is important to you.  If you want to know more about which support organisations can help you access SDS, you can search here.

Other Questions:

  1. What is Self-directed Support?
  2. How does SDS work?
  3. What is a Direct Payment?
  4. What is an assessment?